At Airquee we design, print, cut, stitch and finish each and every product in our own factory. This means that we can be 100% certain of the quality, while allowing our customers the option to custom design their units.
Below is the creation process of a bespoke custom designed bouncy castle which shows you the first idea presented to Airquee, right through to the finished product leaving our factory.
1. The Client's Ideas.
2. Our designs prepare a visual for the client's approval.
3. The confirmed design is then turned into a plan to start production.
4. Material for the unit is cut to shape on one our our state of the art precision cutters.
5. At the same time printed sections are produced in our print room.
6. The printed panels are lacquered to protect the print.
7. Stitching the unit together then begins from the CAD plans.
8. Finally the finished unit is inflated, tested and checked before being packaged up and shipped to the client.